WRT3200ACM Soft Bricked on GoldenOrb

Topics related to OpenWRT, LEDE, GoldenOrb, Linux and other firmware
Forum rules
Use the SEARCH function for related topics PRIOR to posting a new topic on the same subject.
DeUndefined1
Has thanked: 0

WRT3200ACM Soft Bricked on GoldenOrb

Post by DeUndefined1 »

okay, I don't know how else to explain so please bare with me. I've installed AB21 prerelease, ive changed my wifi names and enabled them all, and now it's not letting me access any essential settings. keep getting a code of "L.naturalCompare is not a function" and I've did the 30x30x30 reset and it didn't work, i even tried to reset from luci, but no luck. I can still get online and do everything else, even my computer can connect online, but I believe I soft bricked myself, and here's the screenshot,
Screenshot (7).png
Can anybody help?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
BillA

Re: WRT3200ACM Soft Bricked on GoldenOrb

Post by BillA »

DeUndefined1 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2024 5:09 pm okay, I don't know how else to explain so please bare with me. I've installed AB21 prerelease, ive changed my wifi names and enabled them all, and now it's not letting me access any essential settings. keep getting a code of "L.naturalCompare is not a function" and I've did the 30x30x30 reset and it didn't work, i even tried to reset from luci, but no luck. I can still get online and do everything else, even my computer can connect online, but I believe I soft bricked myself, and here's the screenshot,Screenshot (7).png

Can anybody help?

If you can enter recovery mode via button+power, try to flash it with the latest factory firmware just to bring it back to life.
If that works, then you could experiment with GoldenOrb again.
JimHelms
Site Admin

Re: WRT3200ACM Soft Bricked on GoldenOrb

Post by JimHelms »

You can use one of THESE methods to restore the router firmware.

Return to “Firmware”