FRANKLIN T10 AKAXHG-RT410 THREAD

HOTSPOT Topics that are general or unclassified in nature, or does not belong elsewhere
Forum rules
Use the SEARCH function for related topics PRIOR to posting a new topic on the same subject.
Rich Hathaway

FRANKLIN T10 AKAXHG-RT410 THREAD

Post by Rich Hathaway »

Someone sent me this device to look at and since I just did the T9 I took a look at it.
It is basically just a t9 with a slightly bigger screen and a slightly diff board layout but almost the same
It is so similar I loaded t9 firmware to it and it runs fine with it.

You can see here my clone of t9 firm running on the t10
t10-t9 firm.png
partitions are all the same for the 2 devices
This is my t10 firmware
t10 firm.PNG
as of now there is no easy way to open the ports on the t10
I have not yet decrypted the backup/restore config to try that way, I will do that next.

anyone else have info on this device?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Pausedagame
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: FRANKLIN T10 AKAXHG-RT410 THREAD

Post by Pausedagame »

Ok I have a t10. I want to unlock it or get it to where I can use T-Mobile MVNOs on it. I tried a boost mobile sim and family mobile sim as well as a T-Mobile sim that was already activated to a cell phone. I tried changing the APN to a dozen different things. No internet still. How difficult would it be to flash t9 firmware to it and then unlock? I have no PC and have never flashed anything. I wish I could just unlock it somehow. It has a place to enter an unlock code but everyone says it’s impossible. The why did they include a place where you can put an unlock code? Besides I think there is FCC regs that make it so there has to be a way. I’m sure T-Mobile has a way to generate a code but will only reveal if forced by law.
giggahost

Post by giggahost »

Where can i get ahold of the t9 firmware you are using? have you tested it?
Rich Hathaway

Post by Rich Hathaway »

giggahost wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2024 5:57 pm Where can i get ahold of the t9 firmware you are using?
It is not a public file, I have not posted it anywhere.

giggahost wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2024 5:57 pm have you tested it?
Not really, I made it for the T9 and have tested it on that device fairly well but did not do much if any testing
on the T10 besides loading it and running it for a few min, I do not use this device I just happen to have gotten one and noticed that it is very similar to the T9 and could not find any reason it should not run and being they take the same loader
I ran my T9 firmware tool on it and it ran to completion and booted up ok, there were no boot-loops or anything, that was
the extent of my testing on the T10.
My T9 firm I made is an unlocked firmware, it did appear to unlock the T10 also.
thehonstman

Post by thehonstman »

A friend gave me a few of these T10 routers a couple of months ago. I've been trying to open ports and make some other changes, but unfortunately, I ended up bricking two of them. I’m thinking of flashing the T9 firmware on the last one to test it out. Any advice or guidance on how to do this would be appreciated!
Rich Hathaway

Post by Rich Hathaway »

make a raw dump containing the spare and use that for the t10, as long as your nand registers and nand controllers are correct it will should load and run fine, however , be smart and first make a backup of the t10 in case it goes wrong so you can at least get back to a working device.
jkeiper78

Post by jkeiper78 »

Are you going to post the files for this project?
Rich Hathaway

Post by Rich Hathaway »

I had not planned on it, that would lead to about a thousand emails and msg's for support for all the people that mess their devices up fooling with it. cross flashing is very risky and I did not test this at all other than letting it run for a day, I have not even picked up a t10 since that day.

Return to “General and Unclassified”