M01K21 router with GoldenOrb - Unable to use newer builds

ROUTER Topics that are general or unclassified in nature, or does not belong elsewhere
Forum rules
Please assure there is not an existing forum and topic related to your post
gilbreen
Has thanked: 0

M01K21 router with GoldenOrb - Unable to use newer builds

Post by gilbreen »

I have a Suncomm S2 router that I use with an AT&T plan (Mobley). I upgraded it from the stock Suncomm firmware to GoldenOrb firmware in April of this year using the 3-27-2024 build found at http://aturnofthenut.com/autobuild and the router has been working great.

I normally don't upgrade the router firmware too often, but decided to install the most recent version on the autobuild site. I installed the 7-11-2024 build but after installing it, I could no longer connect to the internet. I checked all the settings and everything looked like it did before although there were more settings in the TTL section. The modem log shows it was connecting to the AT&T network as expected. I then tried the 7-04-2024 build and experienced the same issue of no internet connectivity.

I decided to revert to the build I had been using and again installed the 3-27-2024 build. I was able to again connect to the internet as before.

I'll continue to use the 3-27-2024 build for now but was curious if anyone has had success with the newer autobuilds on the M01K21 router.

Return to “General and Unclassified”