WG3526 Completely Unresponsive

ROUTER Topics that are general or unclassified in nature, or does not belong elsewhere
Forum rules
Please assure there is not an existing forum and topic related to your post
CaptImmy

WG3526 Completely Unresponsive

Post by CaptImmy »

Please. Help. Dear Lords of LTE.

WiFi radios suddenly stopped broadcasting.The entire unit is now completely unresponsive. I have tried all the instructions in the various “firmware recovery” threads, hardwired via both PC and Mac... the LAN lights refuse to kick on regardless of which port I use; and when holding “reset” while powering on, only the PWR and 3G/4G lights illuminate full while the SYS led appears dim.

No light cycling. No Ethernet access. Sim in, or out. I’ve tried everything. New cables, different computers... it seems dead in the water.

Really hoping someone has experience with this issue?

Thanks in advance.
D70D71F3-F350-407C-AEA0-30A33DA63A36.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Didneywhorl

Re: WG3526 Completely Unresponsive

Post by Didneywhorl »

Ive not seen this. Might just be dead. Your modem is likely fine though. Did you try a different power cord/supply, just for giggles?
CaptImmy

Re: WG3526 Completely Unresponsive

Post by CaptImmy »

Didneywhorl wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 11:36 am Ive not seen this. Might just be dead. Your modem is likely fine though. Did you try a different power cord/supply, just for giggles?
Certainly tried a different power supply. But I appreciate the suggestion, thanks.

Return to “General and Unclassified”