Dell DW5931e Specific AT Commands

Misc Mini PCI-E and M.2 Modem Card and USB Dongle Topics
Forum rules
Use the SEARCH function for related topics PRIOR to posting a new topic on the same subject.
GameWatcher
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Dell DW5931e Specific AT Commands

Post by GameWatcher »

Looking for anyone out there that may be able to provide me with the AT Commands for a Dell DW5931e (Fibocom FM350-GL) specifically targeting imei repair. I did find a link on the forums in another post that had one for a Dell DW5821e Google Docs forum. Curious if anyone knows if these commands will work on the DW5931e before I pull the trigger on a laptop that's equipped with it for 5g. I've done lots of digging but haven't come up with anything. Hoping you guys can help me out. If you need anymore information please let me know. I did find the Fibocom FM350-GL documentation as well but nothing mentioning imei and I'm sure its going to be behind Dell specific commands.
BillA

Re: Dell DW5931e Specific AT Commands

Post by BillA »

GameWatcher wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2024 10:17 pm Looking for anyone out there that may be able to provide me with the AT Commands for a Dell DW5931e (Fibocom FM350-GL) specifically targeting imei repair. I did find a link on the forums in another post that had one for a Dell DW5821e Google Docs forum. Curious if anyone knows if these commands will work on the DW5931e before I pull the trigger on a laptop that's equipped with it for 5g. I've done lots of digging but haven't come up with anything. Hoping you guys can help me out. If you need anymore information please let me know. I did find the Fibocom FM350-GL documentation as well but nothing mentioning imei and I'm sure its going to be behind Dell specific commands.

As I remember there are a several variants which depends on the firmware. In newer versions it may be disabled or lose it completely.
AT+EGMR=1,7,<x>
AT+EGMR=1,7,<space><x>
AT+EGMREXT=1,7,<x>
AT+EGMREXT=1,7,<space><x>
Transfluxor

Post by Transfluxor »

GameWatcher wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2024 10:17 pm Looking for anyone out there that may be able to provide me with the AT Commands for a Dell DW5931e (Fibocom FM350-GL) specifically targeting imei repair. I did find a link on the forums in another post that had one for a Dell DW5821e Google Docs forum. Curious if anyone knows if these commands will work on the DW5931e before I pull the trigger on a laptop that's equipped with it for 5g. I've done lots of digging but haven't come up with anything. Hoping you guys can help me out. If you need anymore information please let me know. I did find the Fibocom FM350-GL documentation as well but nothing mentioning imei and I'm sure its going to be behind Dell specific commands.
Ask here:
https://4pda.to/forum/index.php?showtopic=1057776
eskaryo

Post by eskaryo »

Can confirm the process for these modules is the same

Return to “Misc Modem Cards and Dongles”